K9 INU®, as an alternative to K9 Immunity, is a medicinal mushroom supplement manufactured in the EU for dogs suffering from cancer and immune system disorders.
It contains the same medicinal mushroom concentrate as K9 Immunity, manufactured by Aloha Medicinals Inc. in the USA, but in powdered form. At a lower price thanks to EU production.
The formulation contains immunoactivating polysaccharide and heteropolysaccharide compounds, beta-glucan (PSK), polysaccharide peptide (PSP), lentinan and nearly 200 other immunoactive polysaccharides that have been shown to be effective in human cancer treatment.
Applications of K9 INU®
- Strengthens the immune system, improves its functioning. In addition to traditional treatments, it helps the body to fight cancer once it has been diagnosed.
- It increases the effectiveness of conventional cancer treatments and reduces their side effects.
- It reduces susceptibility to other diseases after chemotherapy by boosting the immune system.
- It helps the body regenerate after chemotherapy and reduces the chance of cancer recurrence.
- General conditioner, immune booster, with all the benefits of a healthy immune system.
One of the most common causes of cancer is a malfunctioning immune system. Approximately 100 million cells are multiplying every day in adult dogs, but some of these also carry genetic defects.
One of the immune system's most important tasks is to recognise and destroy the defective cells before they can multiply and pass on the defect.
However, if the dysfunctional immune system fails to recognise the degenerated cell and the immune response fails, the cell starts to grow. A tumour develops.
The fundamental aim of all immunomodulatory therapies is to activate the immune system, thereby triggering the body's ability to heal itself. A properly functioning immune system recognises tumour cells and destroys them before they can multiply.
The secret of the effectiveness of K9 INU® is a concentrated blend of 6 different medicinal mushrooms in large quantities, which have been proven in numerous experiments and studies to be beneficial against cancer.
The canine cancer development process
- Cell division produces degenerate, mutant cells. The number of defective cells produced is affected by a number of factors, including toxins, radiation, birth defects and natural ageing. Age causes most of the defective cells to form. This is why tumours are more common in older dogs.
- Typically, the body recognises and neutralises the resulting defective cells within the first days/weeks/months of their growth and spontaneous healing takes place.
- However, if the immune system fails to respond properly, the correct immune response is not achieved, and the defective cells continue to reproduce themselves until they grow to a size that can be detected by a doctor and we are talking about an actual cancer.
So if the immune system does not notice the defective cell and does not react properly, a tumour can develop. By the time it's big enough to be diagnosed as cancer, that's hundreds of millions of abnormal cells. The tumour is then removed by surgery, radiotherapy or chemotherapy, but the underlying cause has not been removed and there is a high chance of the tumour growing back.
Unless we take the right steps to trigger the body's self-healing mechanism and achieve the right immune response, the tumour can recur and metastasise! And we cannot talk about a real cure! This is where the immunomodulatory therapy, K9 INU®, comes into play.
Its application to indications is based on many years of experience, but results cannot be guaranteed and may vary from individual to individual.